I founded an exclusive private group comprised of the best business owners, marketers, advertising agencies, and entrepreneurs in Acadiana, whom have the common goal of helping one another achieve goals & increase our local business economy.
Upon being invited or submitting an application to join, you’ll be required to fill out the following questionnaire.
The purpose of this questionnaire is to get to know you, your business, what your goals are, what areas you need help in, what level of experience your at, and how we can help make your goals a reality.
- Your answers will help us to connect you with the resources you’ll need along the way.
- The more thorough you are, the better we can help you & the more you can contribute to the group.
Member Application Questions:
What’s your first/last name?
What’s a good email address for you?
What’s a good telephone number to reach you at? (Does it accept texts?)
Are you the business owner? (If yes, how many partners do you have)
What business do you own/manage marketing for?
How many employees do you employ/work with at your employer?
Are you a non-profit?
Where does your business service/sell products?
What products/services do you sell?
What are you best sellers/money makers?
Does your business host local events?
How long have you been in business?
Do you have a website? (Provide URLs)
How big of a social media presence do you have? (Provide URLs)
What is your marketing skill level?
- Beginner (Less than 1 year experience)
- Intermediate (2-5 years experience)
- Professional (5-10 years experience)
- Expert (10+ years experience)
What formal education/certifications/awards do you have to your name?
- High School
- Some College
- Community College/Bachelors Degree
- Medical Doctorate
- 6-24 Month Specialty Schools
- Local Business Awards: Times of Acadiana, LocalsLoveUs.com, Inc.com, Forbes.com, GlassDoor.com, etc.
Which of the following platforms do you use currently?
- Next Door
- Offer Up
Do you have a Google mail account? (If the answer is no, you need to create one.)
- Being able to give one another reviews on Google, is one of the base requirements of this group.
Are you a member of any of the following groups/organizations?
- One Acadiana (Lafayette chamber of commerce)
- Youngsville chamber of commerce
- Broussard chamber of commerce
- Other chamber not listed here (list which)
- Trust Acadiana (Barter Network)
- BNI: B2B Referral Network
- Better Business Bureau (BBB.org)
What advertising does your business currently engage in?
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Sponsored Ads
- Yelp Advertising
- Town Planner
- Church Bulletins
- Sports/Event Sponsorships
- Quick Quarter/Thrifty Nickle/Newspaper/Other Print Advertising
- Home Advisor
Do you currently outsource your marketing/advertising? (If so, list who)
- Town Square Media
- Burning Stick Creative
- Clay Young
- Klout 5
- Brand Russo
- Independent: Small Company/Individual
- Other, not listed here.
Are you interested in attending a live local meetup for Acadiana Marketing Mastermind?
- It will be 100% COVID complaint; masks to be worn at all time, other than when sitting stationary & more than 6 feet apart.
Do you currently trade in: (What is your experience level in this type of investing/trading?)
- Stock Market
- Bartering Services/Goods for Services/Goods
- Other not listed here.
What goals do you hope to achieve in the next 1 year, 5 years, & 10 years? (Give a brief to the point goal)
- Businesses without goals are less successful than those with them.
- How can you know where your currently at and where your heading, if you don’t have a road map?
When shopping online for your business/personal things, do you use cashback websites?
- By going to websites such as Befrugal.com, before making a purchase you earn cashback on your purchases.
- Reduce overhead expenses & add more to your bottom line.
When shopping on Amazon.com, are you using Amazon Smile? (Keep local strong & take away money from retail giants!)
- By going to smile.amazon.com before each purchase, you can raise 0.50% of every purchase to be donated to a charity of your choosing.
- There are many local charities to pick from; Faith House of Acadiana, The Acadiana Family Tree, and Precious Paw Prints Animal Rescue.
- Personally, I have raised over $1,000 in donations to ASPCA, shopping for my business.
What are you MOST looking to increase:
Online Reviews: Google, Facebook, Yelp, Trip Advisor, LinkedIn, NextDoor, BBB, Yellow Pages, etc.
Likes & Followers: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn
SEO – Link Building: Gain authoritative links pointing to website, which tells the search engines this website is trustworthy.
Acquiring Customers: Individuals
Acquiring Customers: B2B
Donations/Fundraising: For what cause? How can the group help? What can individuals do to help? What can businesses do to help?
Gaining Volunteers: What type of volunteer work? How often? Provide general details.
Brand Exposure: Get your brand seen by more eyes in the local area!
Web Design: Let us know if your starting from scratch or just need to optimize your website.
Sponsored Advertising/Pay Per Click: Not know where to get started? Have a small campaign going? Want more success in ad spending?
Mindset/Motivation: Do you have the mindset of a hungry, killer entrepreneur? Do you focus upon good/positive things? The best entrepreneurs have the right attitudes, mental focus, & drive, because they can drink their thinking & work to improve work mentality.
Accounting/Taxes: Struggling to get your accounting, taxes, or other paperwork organized & structured properly?
Business Insurance: Need general business liability insurance or delivery insurance on vehicles? We can help.
Life/Medical Insurance: Learn how you can at no cost to the employer, provide business insurance options for your employees & get it taken directly from each paycheck.
Retirement Funds: Are you currently saving for retirement? Interested in creating a retirement fund option for your employees?
Bartering Goods & Services: Are you interested in trading your services and/or products, for other goods/services?
Social Media Influence: Are you interested in adding an additional 10-15 likes immediately after posting a Facebook post? Are you interested in going viral & trending for local hashtags?
Increase Local SEO: Are you looking to get more organic referrals from local consumers searching for your products or services using Google?
Increase National SEO: Are you looking to increase your search engine rankings on a national scale, getting traffic/leads from everywhere in the USA?
Increase Website Referral Traffic: Are you interested in putting a banner/link of another company, on your website; in exchange for that company doing the same? Increase your reach, using your existing audience as an asset/buy-in to get seen by another companies existing audience.
Event Organization/Promotion/Sponsorship: Are you interesting in hosting, promoting, or sponsoring a local community event? Share your event & get it in-front of the most amount of people possible, for the best chances of event success.
Business Monetization: Begin Earning Referral Commission, Creating New Revenue Streams, Adding New Product Lines, Adding New Service Offerings, Buying Vending Machines, etc.
Guest Blogging: Blog owners accept high quality unique content relevant to your business, in exchange for a link/reference back to company website.
Basic B2B Partnering & Collaboration: Facebook/Instagram post mentions/shout outs, receiving an ad position & handing out custom business coupons page/card with everyday customers (staple to each invoice, put stickers on food delivery boxes, etc.)
Do you consider yourself an expert at anything? (Copywriting, graphics design, business management, branding, training employees, selling businesses, stock trading, cryptocurrency, etc.)